Thursday, May 10, 2007

Photographic autobiography


This photo is taken in the caffe-bar "Nostalgija", a hundred meters away from our college. There are few reasons why I chose this photo to explain my character.
Since I was a child, I used to make serious faces that also included mops, because of which people often laughed. Too many people say that I have enlighten face, and that I remind them on some great philosophers, such as Rene Descartes. I must admit I also think on myself as Descartes, because of saying to people around me:
"Cogito, ergo sum!"
It is interesting fact that this picture is taken in the time of the spring and funny... Wearing green T-shirt makes me connected with the nature.
...So that means that I'm pantheistic philosopher, the one who finds himself in nature... Weird, isn't it?
And, one more reason why I like this photo: It's taken near the college, near that place where are people that I appreciate the most, that I like to spent my time with.

No comments: